Bainbridge High School Homecoming 2022

Golden Graffiti

Poster displaying Homecoming days and prices of Homecoming events.

Isabelle Campbell, Senior Reporter

As Homecoming 2022 approaches, the student body is getting ready to revive school spirit and prepare for the game against Westover. Homecoming week will consist of multiple dress up days to bring the school body closer and to build excitement. The dress-up days are as follows: 

• Monday – Elders vs. Babies
    • Freshmen and sophomores should come dressed up as a baby or toddler, while juniors and seniors should come dressed up as senior citizens!
  • Tuesday – Character Day
    • Come dressed up as your favorite fictional character from any media: TV, movies, TikTok, video games, and more!
  • Wednesday – Cowboys vs. Aliens
    • Come dressed up either as a cowboy or your favorite cowpoke, or join the fight with the aliens as an alien or your favorite sci-fi creature.
  • Thursday – Dress for Success
    • Show off your dream profession or future job by dressing like it!
  • Friday – Purple and Gold Fanatic
    • Dress up in gold and purple and spread the Bearcat Spirit!

The Homecoming Parade will take place on October 6. The line will begin at the Bainbridge Middle School coliseum. It is $10 to enter the parade and applications from the main office or school website must be filled out and approved.

The Homecoming game will take place on October 7, at the Centennial Field at 7:30 p.m. 

The Homecoming Dance will take place on Saturday, October 8, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. at the Bainbridge High School gym. The theme for this year’s Homecoming Dance is purple and gold. Everyone must pay $20 for a ticket. Tickets will be sold online on Infinite Campus from September 19 to October 3. Tickets can also be purchased during lunches on these days: September 23, September 26, September 30, and October 3.

If a student wants to bring a non-BHS date, they must complete paperwork with proper identification and turn it into Mrs. Boyett or Mrs. Ray.

Tickets will NOT be sold after 3:00 on Monday October 3, nor will they be sold at the door of the dance.